Trustmade Triangle Aluminium Black Hard Shell Grey Rooftop Tent with Roof Rack Scout Plus SeriesTCG
1. Built to last: High quality Honeycomb Aluminum shell and frame provide additional structureal strength and rigidity. Excellent durability and extreme weather performance.
2. With the help of flame retardent fabric materials, and CPAI-84 cerficated. Can be safer and more comfortable while camping. 100% waterproof, breathable, UV-Resistant and non-perishable. All Windows are covered with quality insect-proof netting.
3. Built-in Mattress equipped with customized pad providing best warm-keeping and anti-moisture feature.
4. Tents include a 7.6 FT ladder, 2 detachable pockets and Interior LED Light.
5. Tents include ceilling storage net and side wall storage net for stowing keys, wallets, headlamps, clothing, or anythign else you need to quickly stash inside the tent.
Frame and Shell Material: Honeycomb Aluminum
Fabric Material: 300g Flame Retardant Poly-cotton; 300 g T/C rip-stop Canvas, PU 3000 mm Waterproof, Anti-UV 50 plus
Mattress Material: 105g Polyester + Water Proof pad at the bottom
Mattress Size: 79.5 X 48 X 2 Inch
Lock Style: Unique key for each tent
Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 persons
Ladder Size: 7.6''aluminum ladder
Color: Black Shell + Grey Fabric
Expand Size: 84 X 52 X 60 Inch
Compact Size: 84 X 52 X 9 Inch
Operate System: Hydraulic Automatic
Equipped with customize designed Cargo Cross bars which could fit on all of Trustmade Scout Series Roof Top Tent.
The key lock for each tent is unique and not common to other tents.
With a 1-minute set up time and integrated hard-shell cover, the Trustmade Scout roof-top tent is built with longevity and ease of use in mind. Get out of your car and be ready to camp in seconds.
Tested to handle even the most rugged terrain. Fits nearly any vehicle with proper roof rack.
2.3M Aluminum extendable Ladder*1
For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you cancel your order before we prep your tent for shipment, we will provide a 100% refund minus a $150 cancellation fee. We commit to materials to meet production up to 3 months in advance and we plan our material and fabrication pipeline based on order volume so cancellations make this difficult.
After we have shipped your tent or after you receive your tent, we will accept returns of new, unused Trustmade tents that have not been opened and are still in their intact, original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Due to the difficulty and cost of transporting our tents, the customer will be responsible for shipping to and from (depending on the location, an estimated $800-1200) and a $200 restocking fee.
Any refunds processed will be refunded to your original method of payment and may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement. Trustmade is not responsible for any products lost or damaged during the return shipping. If we do not receive the product, or they arrive damaged from when they left your possession, your return request may be refused.