1. No setup, automatic expansion in 3 seconds, just like opening an umbrella. This is the ideal family tent for 4 people.
2. Fabric 210D Oxford cloth silver glue (anti UV) coating, anti UV, with 210D storage bag convenient storage. We use glass fiber combined with aluminum rods to build a strong and lightweight bracket.
3. Romantic starry sky, its internal tent adopts mesh design, so that you can relax in a comfortable place to observe the leisurely.
4. Enlarge the curtain with silver glue coating, waterproof and anti UV, make your outdoor sightseeing more comfortable.
5. The height of internal tent is 120cm, suitable for 4 adults. The automatic tent is equipped with B3 anti mosquito breathable mesh on all sides and neck, which has strong breathability.
Item Type: Tent
Product Attribute: Automatic -up
Tent Structure: Double Tent
Sunroof Cover: with Sunroof Cover
Weight: Approx. 4kg/8.8lb
Space Size: Suitable for 3-4 Adults
Internal Tent Size: Approx. 182x182x120cm/71.7x71.7x47.2in
External Tent Size: Approx. 198x198x140cm/78x78x55.1in
Bracket Material: 8.5mm/0.3in Glass Fiber Bracket
Bottom Tent Fabric: 210D Oxford Cloth Waterproof Coating
Outer Tent Fabric: Fabric 210D Oxford Cloth Silver Glue (Anti-UV) Coating (anti-ultraviolet)
Style Function: Climbing, Fishing, Keeping Warm, Survival in the Wild, Expedition, Picnic, Camping.
1 x Tent
1 x Tent Top
2 x Iron (4 Parts in Total)
10 x Tent Peg
6 x Windproof Rope
How To Use:
Steps to set up a tent:
1. First spread out all four corners of the tent.
2. Hold two long rods with both hands and lift up.
3. At this time, the tent is basically completed.
4. Fix the four corners of the tent with ground nails.
5. Finally, fix the skylight cover on the top, and fix the tent with a windproof rope.
Steps to collect tents:
1. Hold the top of the tent and the inner rod of the top with one hand, and lift it up.
2. Use both hands at the same time to press to the inside of the center rod.
3. After pressing down, the tent pole is in a closed state.
4. Stretch the tent poles outward at both ends.
5. Fold the pole inward.
6. After the roll is finished, tie it with a rope and put it in the tent bag.